Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Doggies Return

After a weekend at the kennel (Moose) and the luxury doggy condo (Raz and Lucy), all doggies are back at home (Eric is too). The dogs had a good time-- Moose barked himself hoarse, while Raz and Lucy soaked up attention from their admirers at the condo. But it was hard work for all concerned.

Raz: I'm so glad to be home, I've forgotten that this isn't my bed...


Moose: I'm so tired out, I don't care that Raz has stolen my bed...


Lucy: Doesn't my expression say it all?


Raz: Did I mention that we received neither food nor water at the condo???

2 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Blogger Daniela said...

Raz's enduring love affair with her food bowl and the big water bowl...

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Daniela said...

Lucy looks so happy to be back with her very own couch cushion. She has to share at the condo, which is not ideal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home