Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Memphis Love , Part 1: Reese

We went to Memphis this past weekend to visit one of our very favorite babies, Reese Suddarth. As we suspected she would, she stole our hearts with her red hair, pink cheeks, lovely blue eyes, incredibly happy disposition, cute two teeth, and sweet personality.



Eric and Reese share a smile.



Reese does her Dr. Evil impression.




OK, remember those teeth I mentioned? They are sharper than you would think. Here she decides my finger is good eatin'. ;)



Daniela and Reese play with one of her many nifty toys.



"Uncle E, can I take a nap?"


"OK, I'll settle for a bottle!"



But eventually sleep over-takes the Reese baby.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Great photos in this post and the one above! I love how there is a lot of natural lighting or outside afternoon shots.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Jenny Song said...

Oh, you two are killing me! And the hair on that baby! What great parents-to-be you are!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home