Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Dogs vs. Computers

Our dogs do not like our laptop computers-- they perceive (correctly) that the computer is a rival for attention. Each dog has its own way of dealing with this problem.

Moose's strategy is to sidle over to my chair and lay his muzzle on my keyboard. Fairly effective, in that it makes it difficult for me to do whatever I'm doing on the computer, and it makes it likely that I'll pet him to make him stop doing this. Win-win. (As this picture was being taken, of course, Moose lifted his head up to see what was going on, but you can use your imagination)


Raz's strategy is more direct.

3 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Blogger Daniela said...

So cute my babies!

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raz doesn't mince words. I like her directness!! Mamita

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

It's a miracle you ever get a single post up...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home