Sunday, June 11, 2006

Eric's new cameraphone

My snazzy new cellphone is the first one I've had that comes with a camera (and video, and MP3 player...). It's kind of fun to snap a picture at any time-- allows for more spontaneity, it seems. Anyway, one day recently, I took the dogs out in the front yard for a midday bathroom break. Moose decided that it was too nice of a day to just stand around, so he plopped down in the sun and refused to move....



These pictures didn't come out as well (cameraphone doesn't do too well in dim light), but.. Meet Sebastian, a friend's huge Doberman. Sebastian, despite his somewhat imposing appearance, is the biggest baby of a dog I think I've ever met. He demands to be petted at all times, nuzzling up against your leg, licking your face, whatever it takes.

Look at me-- how can you resist this face?


And, to finish where we started, this is the first picture I took with the new phone, and it is now my background image...

2 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way would that dog ever come near me. Just the pictures of him make me tremble.!!!!

Mamita/Lily/Rudy

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Daniela said...

Cute photos from your phone, honey!!!! Sebastian looks like a big cutie...

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home