Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lucy and Vasco


Vasco cuddling up to Lucy on the couch.

Initially Vasco was afraid of the dogs and made this known by hissing and swiping with his claws. Of course, this meant that the dogs were then terrified of Vasco. Now that he wants to be friends, they are a little wary. Lucy had this look on her face like, 'Okay, if I don't move maybe the scray kitty won't notice me and won't attack me.' She's definitely a little scared still. Very amusing!

update-- more snuggling!



Vasco was actually licking Lucy's face!

3 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Aaaawwwww. The perfect Cute Overload "interspecies snorgeling" shot!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Could they be any cuter? I'm sorry I missed this....

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'd liked to have seen that too. Poor Lucy. She looks long suffering. Rudy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home