Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Doggies in Daylight

After Moose's walk (see two previous posts), I took the pugs out in the yard to enjoy what should be one of the last warm days of the year (we hope) and to get some natural light photos of them.

The pugs, it must be said, do not look forward to their forays in the great outdoors as much as Moose does. For Moose, walks are the most important part of the day. For Raz and Lucy, walks are to be tolerated in between naps on the couch and meals.

Lucy asks, "Why are we out here? And do you really expect me to step onto that grass with my dainty feet?"


Raz imperiously surveys her domain.


Lucy catches sight of something off in the woods and considers chasing it.



I managed to catch Lucy in mid-shake...


Raz among the weeds...

5 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

As far as the pugs, I think its cool that we are both working with a cute light colored animal and a cute dark colored animal...I like the one of Lucy in motion (wait, that's the dark one, right?). I have so many kitty pictures where they move during the exposure and then look ghostly, but haven't put any up yet. Maybe I should.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

My favorite one (photo, not pug) is the closeup of Raz.

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Daniela said...

Yes, Ingrid, you are not allowed to have favorites among the pugs! Only Mama is allowed to have favorites for which Eric is always trying to make up.

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Daniela said...

Lucy in mid-shake is quite the freaky photo, she looks kind of headless or something...

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Daniela said...

It's hysterical how Lucy does not like to get her feet wet in the morning on the dewy grass. Given that she loves to wade through streams, rivers, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home