Friday, November 03, 2006

Post-Halloween Meme

Number of Skittles I've eaten: about half of the original bag

Number of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups I've eaten: 8

Number of tiny tootsie rolls I've eaten: approx. 1000

What I had for lunch yesterday: Halloween candy

How bad my stomach feels: pretty bad

How much I love Halloween: a lot

Why I love Halloween reason #1: you are supposed to eat a lot of candy

Why I love Halloween reason #2: You get to be someone else and be really whacky at it

Why I love Halloween reason #3: I get to use the Dremel to carve the pumpkin. This indulges both my love of Halloween AND my love of power tools.

Am I already planning for Halloween 2007? Yes.

Do I have a typewritten plan for next year so that I don't forget any of my ideas between now and then? Yes.

Does this plan include NOT putting out carved pumpkins on the night before Halloween, lest our new neighborhood indulge in "mischief night?" Yes.

Do I plan to dress like a zombie and attack a SUV with non-toxic, non-paint corroding purple goo? Possibly.

3 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Eric said...

In case anyone is wondering, the zombie thing is based on an actual news story in our local paper, the Bloomington Herald-Times. Headline: "Woman reports zombie attack: Land Rover slimed with purple goo."

Zombies put purple goo on her truck, she called the police, and then, the best part of the article:

"[The police] responded and managed to find approximately 36 people dressed as zombies, some of whom were coveered in a purple substance. However, the victim was unable to identify the specific zombies that vandalized her vehicle."

I love it.

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would've been one of the zombies had I lived there.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Jenny Song said...

you're so great, daniela!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home