Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Summer produce

The zucchini in the middle isn't from our garden, but from our CSA box (Philadelphia Farm), but I had to include as it is SO pretty! First tomatoes, cherry and 1 genovese...YUM.


My first few tomatoes (1 genovese, 1 caro rich, and 1 plum) were no good- I've learned about blossom end rot. Now I obsessively water the tomato plants! And I think this latest set is good too because I decided to mulch the plants a month ago or so. Several squashes are ripening, soon we will be overrun with squash!

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Looks great! Chris and I got our first few tomatoes this week from our potted plant that Jen & Des gave us. We made a summer frittata with them and some zucchini that Mandy donated and cilantro from our potted herb garden! Yay summer vegetables!

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger leigh said...

just gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home